Face coverings in shops will be mandatory from 24 July 2020
Please be aware that from 24 July 2020 face coverings in shops will be mandatory.
These can be sourced from quite a few local shops in Ottery St Mary which have got them in stock.
The only exceptions are as follows:
- Children under 11 - do not have to wear a mask;
- People with breathing difficulties - do not have to wear a mask;
- People with a disability - do not have to wear a mask
and remember that is you have any of the following:
- a high temperature - this means you feel hot to touch on your chest or back (you do not need to measure your temperature)
- a new, continuous cough - this means coughing a lot more than an hour, or 3 or more coughing episodes in 24hours (if you usually have a cough, it may be worse than usual)
- a loss or change to your sense of smell or taste - this means you've noticed you cannot smell or taste anything, or things smell or taste different to normal
- Stay at home (self-isolate)- do not leave your home or have visitors. Anyone you live with, and anyone in your support bubble, must also self-isolate.
- Get a test- get a test to check if you have coronavirus as soon as possible. Anyone you live with, and anyone in your support bubble, should also get a test if they have symptoms.
Source: East Devon District Council 17/7/20
For more information please visit https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/face-coverings-when-to-wear-one-and-how-to-make-your-o...