Ottery Food & Families Festival is back on 3rd September
Celebrating it’s 9th anniversary, Ottery St Mary Food & Families Festival is back on Saturday September 3rd.
Located for the 2nd year running in a field just behind Otter Garden Centre, the Festival will yet again offer a great (and free) day full of food, drink, entertainment and fun!
The regular festival staples (food & drink market, street food, bar, demos, music, children's activities) will be there of course, plus for the first time this year, there will be a Wellness Tent. As like last year, there will also be area where OSM Businesses and (Voluntary) Organisations will be presenting itself.
Free programs for the Festival are available in various locations in and around the town. Do pick one up, or you can download a copy on our website.
A quick few messages that will help make your festival experience the best you can have!
- Please don't drive to the Festival unless you really must. A free shuttle bus service will be running from outside Ottery Museum on a continuous loop. We have two busses this year, so waiting time is unlikely to ever be more than 10 minutes! Coming by bike? Show your helmet at the info stand and we'll give you a free re-usable cup!
- Do bring your own re-usable cups. There will be no single use plastic at the event.
- Do bring some cash as not all traders have card facilities and there are no cash machines on site.
- We have dedicated parking and toilet facilities for people with restricted mobility.
- Well behaved dogs on leads are welcome. You will of course clean up after your dog.
- No smoking or vaping allowed at the festival site, apart from in a small dedicated area.
Any questions, check the program or keep an eye on our website or on our social media platforms.
We look forward to seeing you all on the 3rd!
The team at OSM Food & Families
For more information please visit https://otteryfood.org/