Ottery St Mary Food & Families Festival - 3rd June 2017
NOT TO BE MISSED
If you love good food and great company, then this is the festival for you. In this quaint town full of tradition, this is the 5th year running, and the festival has proven in previous years not to disappoint!
There will be plenty of things to do as well including children's activities in various locations and music and other entertainment around the town.
Some well known local names supplying food include the following names:
- Ottery Brewery Bar
- Venton's Cider
- Camper Coffee Co
- Coldharbour Farm
- Good Game
- Fine Country Lifestyle
- Rusty Pig
- Samosa Lady
- Not Just Sushi
- Dilly's Ice Cream
- The Crepe Escape
Also in the Street Market Area you will find:
- African Chef - african delights
- Angelchops - cupcakes and more...
- Bavarian Nutman - nuts
- Bennevitis - wines
- BloomBerry Juice Company - fresh juice, smoothies
- Chocolates de Caprine - chocolates
- Coldharbour Farm - preserves, jams, ready meals and meats
- The Cherry Tree - preserves
- Dartmoor Chilis - chutneys, jams, sauces, award winning chilli chocolate
- Eat the Smoke - bottled beers, gift packs
- Fungi's Shrooms on the Road - mushrooms
- Frandi Macaron - macarons
- Fussels Fine Foods - oils and vinegars
- Let them Eat - gluten, wheat and diary free bakery goods
- Pinnacle Icing - iced biscuits and cakes
- Shaldon Bakery - breads and cakes
- The Unusual Pork Pie Co - pies etc.
- Trow Farm Fudge - fudge
The Saturday morning will kick off at 9:45am with the Ottery Silver Bank in the Marquee, followed by the Official opening at 10:00am and then taking us into some great Cooking demonstrations:
09:45 Ottery Silver Band
10:00 Festival Opening and Announcements
10:15 Kings' School - Ffion Gallantree and Skye Clarke
11:45 Tina Chauhan (Samosa Lady)
12:45 Ethan Clarke (Salutation Inn)
13:45 Jamie Glover (Deer Park)
14:45 Jim Fisher (Exeter Cookery School)
15:45 Emil Todorov (head chef, Bowmers, Budleigh Salterton)
16:45 Daniel Gavriilidis (head chef, The Pig at Combe)
18:00 Entertainment in the Marquee
22:00 Finish of another fantastic food festival in Ottery St Mary
To help this all run smoothly, road closures will be in place at 8:30am until 5:00pm. Roads closed will be Silver Street and Broad Street (The Square). Hind Street and Mill Street will remain open to traffic. Sainsbury's, the fuel station and Mill Street businesses can be accessed as normal.
The programme this year is "jam" packed full of goodies for everyone! Please do come along and enjoy the food and fun.
See you there!!
For more information please visit http://otteryfood.org/